500-TX Leather Rim Shot
Style: Leather Rim Shot
Colour: This style is available in 15 colours:
- ivory with vintage red leather
- black with vintage red leather
- matt black with vintage red leather
- ivory with vintage navy blue leather
- black with vintage navy blue leather
- matt black with vintage navy blue leather
- ivory with vintage ivory leather
- black with vintage ivory leather
- matt black with vintage ivory leather
- ivory with brown leather
- black with brown leather
- matt black with brown leather
- ivory with black leather
- black with black leather
- matt black with black leather
Machine sewn leather on the rim portion of the helmet.
These helmets are built by hand.
Real leather sewn on the rim portion of the helmet.
The stitching is sewn with one needle stitch all the way through the helmet shell with a thick thread for durability.
Brown cowhide leather thickness is 3.5mm and hand sewn.
Produced with Japanese-made vegetable tanning.
The leather trim gives you that nice vintage look and feel.
The '500-TX' designed and made by TT&Company in Tokyo, Japan.
Based on the Jet helmet developed for racing by Bell Helmet’s in the 1950’s and is said to be the original shape of the small Jet helmet, displayed in the New York Museum of Modern Art in 1962.
It is the ultimate small shell helmet, fitting snuggly to the head and characterised by the shape that covers both cheeks.
There is a goggle closure at back of the helmet.
Not a safety helmet for riding motorcycles, but a COOL helmet for exhibition, display and collection.